Did you know that the Foundation page gets updated monthly? Since we’re starting a new month, there are many new goodies for you to check out. Here’s what you’ll find:
- Book of the Month: The Soul of Money by Lynne Twist
- Philanthropist Profile: Mike Hannigan talks about Give Something Back and their efforts to donate office supplies.
- Available learning exchange: Bolder Giving presents Cheryl Pemberton, on “Influencing my Sisters,” Thursday, February 24 at Noon EST
- Cargill philanthropies could become third largest grantmaker
- Status report on global philanthropy (research)
- The Next Decade of Social Entrepreneurship
- The Rise of the Social Capital Market
Be sure to check back monthly for new profiles, books, seminars, and articles of note.