This month’s roundup of new foundation resources feature profiles, resources and news articles about the next generation of givers and how they will change the face of giving. Be sure to check out this video from Landfill Harmonic, as well as the rest of this month’s new additions.
- Book of the Month: Beyond Religion: Ethics for a Whole World by H. H. Dalai Lama
- Philanthropist Profile: Jessan Hutchison-Quillian (and join him for a special teleconference)
Selected articles and resources:
- Developing the Development Model
- Supporting Social Entrepreneurship
- Social Competitiveness Index
- Measuring Social Impact
- If You’re out to Change the World, How do you know when to Move on?
- Businesses with a Social Conscience reach a Tipping Point
- How will Millennials Give?
- Meet the Newest Generation of Philanthropists
- The Charitable Industrial Complex
- Preparing businesses for the B-corp era
- How to Raise Philanthropic Kids
- Status of the Social Impact Investing Market : A Primer
- Five Key Principles for Scaling Social Innovation