Every year, The Austin American-Statesman’s Michael Barnes compiles a list of Austin’s most social citizens. We’re proud to announce that several L3 members made the All-Stars list, including:
- Suzanne Deal Booth and David Booth. Dimensional Fund Advisors, Booth Heritage Foundation, University of Texas, Waller Creek Conservancy, Booth School of Business
- Eloise and John Paul DeJoria. Paul Mitchell, Patron Spirits Company, John Paul Pet, Arbor Recovery Center, Palmer Drug Abuse Program
- Jeanne and Michael Klein. Blanton Museum of Art, Arthouse, University of Texas, Center for Child Protection
- Lynn and Tom Meredith. MFI Foundation, Lady Bird Johnson Wildflower Center, Austin Children’s Museum, University of Texas, Long Center
See Barnes’ blog for the complete list.
*Edited Oct. 3 to include Austin members recognized in other categories (as seen in the October 2 Austin American-Statesman)
- BUSINESS: Eddie Safady. Prosperity Bank, Austin Symphony, L3, HAAM, Ann Richards School.
- CHARITY: Donna and Philip Berber. A Glimmer of Hope Foundation.
- CHARITY: Kendall and Ken Gladish. The Seton Foundations.
- CHARITY: Susan and Craig Lubin. Austin Gastroenterology, Ballet Austin, Hospice Austin, Jewish Community Association of Austin, Seton Healthcare Family.