This month’s new Foundation resources feature a couple who have given $3 million – almost all their business profits over the past 13 years – in loans that help poor people start businesses. Read their profile and be sure not to miss the new book of the month, news articles, podcast and resources we’ve collected for you.
Selected Articles and Resources:
- Podcast: How a New Foundation Listens to its Community
- Resource: Foundation Source Grantsafe
- The Changing Face of Giving: Why Donors Choose Anonymity
- Unreasonable, maybe, but it’s on a social mission
- Should Philanthropies Operate like Businesses?
- Next Gen Philanthropy
- Stark Outlook for Fund Raising in 2012
- Competition, Transparency and Cooperation
- High Net Worth Women and their Giving