This month’s new Foundation resources feature a man whose family has begun to deploy as much as 99 percent of our fortune to bring prosperity to Central America, home to some of the poorest people in the Western Hemisphere. Read his profile and be sure not to miss the new book of the month and news articles we’ve collected for you.
- Book of the Month: The Art of Giving by Charles Bronfman and Jeffrey Solomon
- Philanthropist Profile: Allen Andersson
- An Interview with Venture Philanthropy Partner’s President and CE
- The Lessons of 9/11 Philanthropy, a Decade Later
- Fundraising on twitter: It’s Not (Always) About the Money
- The Ultimate Question for the Nonprofit Sector
- Is Charity for Sale?
- Tough Love: Many wealthy Americans, it turns out, are more fixated on spending and giving away their wealth than making sure their kids get a big inheritance