Here is a great recipe to try.
- 2 tablespoons fat-free greek-style yogurt
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh basil
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon lemon zest
- 1 can (6 ounces) white tuna packed in water, drained
- 1/2 cup canned white beans (such as cannellini or great Northern), rinsed and drained
- 1/2 cup chopped celery
- 2 tablespoons chopped red onion
- 4 whole grain omega-3-enriched wraps (8″ diameter)
- 8 teaspoons prepared tapenade (olive spread)
- 2 cups baby arugula
- Stir together the yogurt, basil, lemon juice, and lemon zest in a medium bowl. Stir in the tuna, beans, celery, and onion.
- Lay the wraps on a flat surface and spread each with 1/2 tablespoon of the tapenade. Top with the arugula and tuna mixture. Roll.
NUTRITIONAL FACTS PER SERVING
|SATURATED FAT||0.7 G|
|TOTAL SUGARS||2.5 G|
|DIETARY FIBER||9.8 G|
You can find the original here at Prevention.com.